- Reviewing and validating required forms for Dubai Land Department
- Arranging & Attending Property Valuations
- Managing the bank/finance providers
- Arranging Service Fee settlement with Owners Association and arranging OA NOC
- Providing required documents to developer and arranging developer NOC appointment
- Attending NOC application appointment with all parties
- Comprehensive statement of accounts sent to all parties
- Verify any POA documents prior to transfer (if applicable)
- Handle Title Registration and Transfer with Dubai Land Department
- Co-ordinate change-over of DEWA Accounts
- Complete system update with developer (if applicable)
Dubai Land Department may offer you a discounted transfer fee rate (from 4% to 0.125%) when moving property between immediate family. We can assist in every step of the process to ensure a smooth experience.
Power of Attorney
- Buying or Selling a Property
- Renting of Managing a Property
- Co-Ordinating Utility Connections; DEWA, DU/Etisalat, Emicool, Empower etc.
- Investor Visa Applications
- Can be facilitated from anywhere in the world
Investor Visa Applications
Investor Visas can be granted via a purchase of any property worth over AED 1,000,000 in Dubai. We can assist with the process from start to finish to eliminate the hassle.